Before you buy or sell
Whether you are the buyer or seller, you want answers to these important questions before entering into a transaction.
- Is the home safe to live in?
- Is everything operational at the time of inspection?
- Is the home structurally and mechanically functional?
- Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
- Are components installed in a professional manner?
- Should small things be repaired or replaced now to prevent large expenses in the future?
Our professional home inspection will provide you with comprehensive visual evaluations of the interior and exterior of the home. You will receive a detailed, understandable report that you can use to make important decisions.
A Professional Home Inspection Benefits Everyone
You want as much information as possible about the home you are considering for purchase and a comprehensive home inspection offers important protection for your investment. Our inspection evaluates home safety , and structural and mechanical soundness. We look for any risks to your family’s health. We identify potential maintenance issues and help you eliminate unwelcome surprises.
Our Home inspection gives you a powerful marketing tool to set your home apart. We point out repairs that you may wish to make before you put your home up for sale. Our evaluation and report provide the information you need to make full disclosure prior to sale. A pre-sale home inspection can be your competitive edge when it comes to offering the buyer greater peace of mind.
Buy or sell your home with confidence. We protect your peace of mind.
Call us today (513) 258-8515
Our comprehensive inspection includes visual evaluation of nearly 400 different items that affect safety, condition and value of a home.
Our exterior evaluation includes:
Roof, Chimney, Flashing, Valleys
- Siding, Trim, Windows, Storms
- Gutters, Downspouts
- Driveways, Patios, Decks, Porches
- HVAC systems
Our interior evaluation includes:
- HVAC Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Walls, Floors, Ceilings, Windows
- Attic, Ventilation